Terms & Conditions
Last modified: 02 July 2015
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to any user, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Republic of Serbia and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Republish any part of the Website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Company’s names, brand names, the Company’s logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation, any form of misuse of credit cards or other forms of electronic payments.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
BW reserves the absolute right, without any liability whatsoever, to amend vary or extend at any time the completion date of its projects inter alia the estimated/scheduled completion date(s) mentioned on or through the Website.
UPDATE OF THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Description of Goods and Services: The Website can be used for payment of service fees, utilities and any other charges payable by you for management of the community, compliance with community rules or required by law and in compliance with the Property Agreement.
Currency for all transactions is RSD unless stated otherwise.
It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is correctly and timely received by the Company. Accordingly, we accept no liability whatsoever in this respect, and we are under no obligation to notify you of any incorrect, rejected and / or declined payments. You shall also ensure that sufficient credit is available and in the event of a “declined” credit card payment, it is your responsibility to pay any additional fees and / or charges levied by either a nominated financial institution or the Company and you shall remain responsible to pay any due amounts. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you shall notify us immediately in the event of any failed transaction or if you face or encounter any technical problems associated with the Website or its use.
If any transaction is found to be incorrect, unauthorized or fraudulent, payment may be reversed and payments shall remain due. Payment transactions will be processed on the day the transaction is submitted for payment, unless the transaction is submitted on a weekend or non-working weekday where payment will be processed the next working weekday. Upon receiving the funds into our bank account, we shall accordingly issue a proper receipt acknowledging the same. All transactions will be processed without delay, however the Company expressly disclaims any and all liability for processing delays, which may occur in any circumstance. Payment is not accepted (not deemed made) until the funds have been cleared.
Refunds of any payments (if any) made through the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of the Property Agreement. Any duplicate or excess payments received will be adjusted against future/subsequent invoices.
It is your responsibility to maintain document evidencing payment though the Website.
Any service or maintenance requests made through this Website shall be subject to the Property Agreement.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to any page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.